The BMW Forum
Hi there!

Welcome to The BMW Forum.... The forum for help with your BMW technical problems and discussion forums.

Please register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum such as 15% off oil and service parts, courtesy of opie oils!.

We hope you find this forum useful and enjoyable...

We are now after moderators to join us and our fast growing community. Please PM admin if you are interested.

Many Thanks, Admin and the moderator team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The BMW Forum
Hi there!

Welcome to The BMW Forum.... The forum for help with your BMW technical problems and discussion forums.

Please register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum such as 15% off oil and service parts, courtesy of opie oils!.

We hope you find this forum useful and enjoyable...

We are now after moderators to join us and our fast growing community. Please PM admin if you are interested.

Many Thanks, Admin and the moderator team.
The BMW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make BMW Auto Key Programmer

Go down

How to make BMW Auto Key Programmer Empty How to make BMW Auto Key Programmer

Post  vvdibmw Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:37 am

One day, keys disappeared when my BMW 5 series E39 EWS immobilizer 2000 car was at the cottage, I was actually quite happy to find that http://www.jobd2.jp/search/?q=bmw,they could cut and code a new key for me without having the original. Otherwise I would have had to pay a fortune in towing and/ or new lock cylinders.

Later, I learn how to make a BMW car key, my locksmith use a tool named BMW Ak90. Let have a look how to use Auto Key Programmer and what is the feature it owns.Firstly, remove the chip of ECU, ESL from your BMW car, insert it to diagnostic tool, the same as :CK-100 Auto Key Pro Tool . Then it will read the date information of your car.Secondly, plug the key into programming keys, which reads the data information of your car key.Then, the information of your car and your key is matched, then the Car Key Maker will tell what's the next step, so you just following it, step by step, you will get what you want.

When making the new keys, you can insert the ECU and ESL to your car, and insert the key; it can start your car then.I am sure, it will help you too.This obd2 tool safe and effective, is the key to match the best tool for BMW.

vvdibmw

Back to top Go down