The BMW Forum
Hi there!

Welcome to The BMW Forum.... The forum for help with your BMW technical problems and discussion forums.

Please register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum such as 15% off oil and service parts, courtesy of opie oils!.

We hope you find this forum useful and enjoyable...

We are now after moderators to join us and our fast growing community. Please PM admin if you are interested.

Many Thanks, Admin and the moderator team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The BMW Forum
Hi there!

Welcome to The BMW Forum.... The forum for help with your BMW technical problems and discussion forums.

Please register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum such as 15% off oil and service parts, courtesy of opie oils!.

We hope you find this forum useful and enjoyable...

We are now after moderators to join us and our fast growing community. Please PM admin if you are interested.

Many Thanks, Admin and the moderator team.
The BMW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where can I get the cheapest OBD II cables and the Soft Car program E36 M3

2 posters

Go down

Where can I get the cheapest OBD II cables and the Soft Car program E36 M3 Empty Where can I get the cheapest OBD II cables and the Soft Car program E36 M3

Post  hogpie Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:19 pm

I just bought a cherry 99' M3 manual for $9k that looks and runs like new. I just need to get the diagnostic stuff for it. I totaled out my 1975 2002 on the freeway by breaking something in the steering, crossing all three lanes of I-5 rush hour traffic and going under a semi trailer. The roof was crushed down and smashed the steering wheel along with my hand. The car is unrecognizable and I should be dead. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Steven

hogpie

Back to top Go down

Where can I get the cheapest OBD II cables and the Soft Car program E36 M3 Empty OBD2 Cable & Adapter

Post  carebmw Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:35 am

I bought one from Careucar when i lost one cable of my diagnostic interface, and now it still work well. At here, you can choose almost the obd2 cables or adapters connection. And also you can find some obd1 to obd2 cables. hope can help you too!!! Smile

carebmw

Back to top Go down