The BMW Forum
Hi there!

Welcome to The BMW Forum.... The forum for help with your BMW technical problems and discussion forums.

Please register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum such as 15% off oil and service parts, courtesy of opie oils!.

We hope you find this forum useful and enjoyable...

We are now after moderators to join us and our fast growing community. Please PM admin if you are interested.

Many Thanks, Admin and the moderator team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The BMW Forum
Hi there!

Welcome to The BMW Forum.... The forum for help with your BMW technical problems and discussion forums.

Please register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum such as 15% off oil and service parts, courtesy of opie oils!.

We hope you find this forum useful and enjoyable...

We are now after moderators to join us and our fast growing community. Please PM admin if you are interested.

Many Thanks, Admin and the moderator team.
The BMW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2002 BMW 330i SMG M Sport £4899

Go down

2002 BMW 330i SMG M Sport £4899 Empty 2002 BMW 330i SMG M Sport £4899

Post  DJ330i Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:17 pm

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1560423.htm

For sale is this absolutely immaculate BMW 330i M Sport SMG finished in Silver with full black leather sports interior. This vehicle has 111,000 miles (mostly motorway commuting to and from work) with full BMW service record.

Features include:

2002/02
111,000 miles
3.0 straight 6 24 valve engine (231bhp)
Genuine M Sport model
Rare SMG option(Sequential manual gearbox)with steering wheel paddleshift
Sport mode
Metallic Black
Full Black Leather heated sports seats
18" MV Alloy Wheels with plenty of tread left on tyres
Rear Parking Sensors
Carbon Trim
Cruise control
Climate control
Electric Windows x 4
Electric Heated Mirrors
6 CD Autochanger
BMW Harmon Kardon Business Stereo
Full BMW Service History
HPI Clear

This car comes with the added benefit of a comprehensive 24 month warranty and 12 mth MOT included (it sailed through with no advisories).

Priced extremely competitively at £4899 ono

Ideally looking for a cash buyer but will welcome any p/x too.If you would like to see more photos please send a request to damonjones3@googlemail.com
[img][/img]

DJ330i

Back to top Go down