The BMW Forum
Hi there!

Welcome to The BMW Forum.... The forum for help with your BMW technical problems and discussion forums.

Please register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum such as 15% off oil and service parts, courtesy of opie oils!.

We hope you find this forum useful and enjoyable...

We are now after moderators to join us and our fast growing community. Please PM admin if you are interested.

Many Thanks, Admin and the moderator team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The BMW Forum
Hi there!

Welcome to The BMW Forum.... The forum for help with your BMW technical problems and discussion forums.

Please register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum such as 15% off oil and service parts, courtesy of opie oils!.

We hope you find this forum useful and enjoyable...

We are now after moderators to join us and our fast growing community. Please PM admin if you are interested.

Many Thanks, Admin and the moderator team.
The BMW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold starting

Go down

Cold starting Empty Cold starting

Post  Rogers Rig Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:21 am

I have a E39 540i touring and am having a problem when I start up in the mornings , it starts but will not run properly it spits and miss fires untill its warmed up after about 2 or 3 minutes then it is ok for the rest of the day, I was just wondering if there was a cold start unit or something that was playing up or not working , I have had it checked on laptop and nothing shows up apart from the miss fire , I hope someone will be able to help me please

Roger

Rogers Rig

Back to top Go down

Cold starting Empty Re: Cold starting

Post  Rogers Rig Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:25 am

I take it no one has had this as a problem then !!

Rogers Rig

Back to top Go down

Post  Rogers Rig Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:40 pm

All sorted now it was the Air flow meter , put a new one on and its all going well again

Rogers Rig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down