The BMW Forum
Hi there!

Welcome to The BMW Forum.... The forum for help with your BMW technical problems and discussion forums.

Please register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum such as 15% off oil and service parts, courtesy of opie oils!.

We hope you find this forum useful and enjoyable...

We are now after moderators to join us and our fast growing community. Please PM admin if you are interested.

Many Thanks, Admin and the moderator team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The BMW Forum
Hi there!

Welcome to The BMW Forum.... The forum for help with your BMW technical problems and discussion forums.

Please register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum such as 15% off oil and service parts, courtesy of opie oils!.

We hope you find this forum useful and enjoyable...

We are now after moderators to join us and our fast growing community. Please PM admin if you are interested.

Many Thanks, Admin and the moderator team.
The BMW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2004 e61 key problems

Go down

2004 e61 key problems Empty 2004 e61 key problems

Post  jona6666 Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:37 am

I have recently started having problems with my key fob and the reception on the radio, I have a mate who is a bmw fanatic and tells me it is probably my antenna amplifier diversity unit under the rear spoiler apparently the pipe comes of thr rear screen washer and poures all over the unit this i can confirm as i noticed that my washer stoped working about 6 weeks ago i just thought it was the jet blocked.
I have been on a number of sites but nobody seems to know what the hell i am talking about.
Anybody got any contacts or idea`s where to go i dont trust a scapper i have had a bad experence before and got stung ++++ HELP++++ ALSO ARE THEY HARD TO FIT

jona6666

Back to top Go down